- Port position: 10o38'00"N 106o45'00"E
- Pilot station in Vung Tau province and HCM City: 10.20.40N - 107.02E
- Pilot Zero bouy navigate in Soai Rap Channel to SPCT: 30N.M
- Container handling at yard and wharf , RORO vessels and general cargo.
- Warehouse operator, cargo and container storage.
- Logistics full package service:
- Transport by road, waterway, multi-modal services.
- Freight forwarding “door to door” service domestics and international.
- Customs clearance service.
- Packing and unpacking services for bags, bulk and brealbulk cargo.
- December 2005, Joint Venture Agreement signed between Tan Thuan IPC - DP World to create Saigon Premier Container Terminal (SPCT)
- 16th Oct, 2009, first vessel call of CMA-CGM at SPCT to mark the operational opening of this modern container terminal
- 21st Jan, 2010, welcome the first Ro-Ro vessel call of NYK (Japanese shipping company)
- 30th Jan 2010, Grand Opening of SPCT