[Hot] Head of Automotive Vertical
The Main role of the head of Automotive Vertical at SPCT is to grow and develop volumes, revenues and added-value of the automotive sector
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve customers in the automotive industry: carriers and car makers/importers
- Penetrate the auto logistics supply chain to provide more services to our customers (PDI, transport, CKD, added value)
- Implement strategies to continue to be the reference for customer satisfaction
- Expand market share, attract new businesses and customers to maximize profitability
- Enhance Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to incorporate all commercial processes and systems as part of overall commercial strategy to attract/retain customers
- Negotiate terminal service contracts and rate renewals as per guidance from CEO
- Develop market intelligence to support company’s strategic planning & market development
- Maintain relationship with local authorities and other terminal operators
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Develop the commercial budget
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
In order to give credible support to the organization and be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Higher Diploma / University Graduate
- Master’s in business administration/logistics and supply chain/commerce is desirable
- 10 years substantial experience in the automotive industry
- At ease with handling commercial activities, broad customer-based relationship management, knowledge of shipping lines, agents, traders, logistics, supply chain management and port related activities
- The job holder must have thorough understanding of various systems used in a commercial business environment including database management and a CRM Application.
- Good understanding of the shipping industry: shipping lines and agents, logistics industry and traders
- English and Vietnamese fluency is Must.